Friday, January 25, 2013

Craft Room Storage

Can you believe it's been a month since Christmas already?  It's gone by really quickly and January usually drags on....  With some Cmas moola I received (thank you!), I got to spend it at Michaels!  They had these organizers on sale for 50% off!  I just love that store, but they need a larger papercrafting area.  I used my 50% off coupon on a Recollections stamp set.  It's over 2 hours' drive away - my hubby's thankful for that, so I only get there a few times a year.  

I am four episodes in to the first season of 'Downton Abbey' shown in Canada on Vision TV on Wednesday evenings, and the third season is now being shown on PBS on Sunday evenings.  I am watching both, so it gets confusing, but that's how much I enjoy this series!  If you want to see it from the beginning, you can purchase seasons 1-3 from Amazon.  I wasn't into castles until this show. Check out where they film a lot of it: http://www.highclerecastle.co.uk/ Deb :)

No comments: