Monday, December 17, 2012

Angel Greetings card

I haven't made a Christmas card using yellow/gold before, but I thought it would go with the angel.  I used my Cricut and the Joys of the Season cartridge to make this card.  I also used my Cuttlebug  and a wreath folder to emboss around the angel.  I added a red bow punchie and borders to embellish the card.  At this time, we need more angels watching over us after the horrible mass shooting at the elementary school in CT.  What is going on in society?  When we were kids/teens, we could go to school, the mall and to the movies without worrying about something like this happening!  Assault weapons need to be banned!  Period.  And so should violent video games and movies.  What purpose do they serve?  On another note, we were hoping that Lisa would win this round of Survivor.  We love that show and have watched since the first one, and can't wait for the next season to start.   Deb 

No comments: